Explore BMA's unique range of energy maps
- AltEnergy is offering its subscribers/followers a discount on a range of energy maps produced by Business Maps Australia (BMA)
- Discounts available for BMA’s Australian National Renewable Energy Projects Map, Australian Power Generation Map & Australian Energy Metals Map (sample images available below)
- BMA’s three energy maps offer an excellent visual representation of our industry for quick reference & effective display
AltEnergy, in collaboration with Business Maps Australia (BMA), is now offering our followers discounted pricing on BMA’s three energy-related maps.
The Australian National Renewable Energy Projects Map, Australian Power Generation Map & Australian Energy Metals Map provide an easy-to-read (1040mm X 800-900mm as standard), accurate and large-scale representation of Australia’s energy industry, with a focus on renewable energy-related projects.
Some people may consider them “old school”, but there are some very compelling reasons why hard copy maps are becoming popular again:
- An A0 sized (1040mm X 800-900mm) laminated map is a very effective data display tool
- Large maps are excellent visual references for display in offices (including home offices), operations rooms & warehouses
- Hard copy maps are valuable for group/team planning, before going to more individual computer and digital frameworks (try planning a national or state-wide campaign on a 23 inch computer monitor)
- Large maps provide a wide-scale, overall perspective on specific markets & issues
- When conferences come back, and social distancing is a bad memory, hard copy maps can be used in presentation stands
All maps printed at a standard size of 1040mm x 800-900mm (title dependant) and laminated in 75 M plastic. Products will be shipped in standard AusPost freight tubes under normal transit conditions.
About Business Maps Australia
Business Maps Australia is the result of melding together over twenty years of retail experience with ten years direct involvement in specialist retail and custom mapping. The needs of commerce and industry have changed significantly in recent years, and now more than ever, marketing and development requires accurate, specific products to enable businesses to target specific areas/demographics with their message. Business Maps Australia (BMA) brings together:
- The owner’s 20 years’ experience and involvement with the retail, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Skilled cartographic and graphics people on a national basis to provide high quality data and graphics.
- Strong relationships with key national publishers, and state and federal government sources.
Australian National Renewable Energy Projects Map
This map includes several months of research detailing every type of Renewable Energy generation technology, including Wind, Solar, Marine wave power, Biomass, Hydroelectric, Pumped hydro and Hybrid systems.
The map displays over 380 specific projects at commercial scale (power generation of 1 MW or more), including the latest approvals for utility scale projects from the Australian Renewable Energy Association – ARENA.
The most recent development is the coded separate display of Australian Mining projects that have planned or operational Renewable Energy generation in the mine site, including Hybrid projects, where two or three different types of generation are interfaced to provide maximum reliability and effectiveness.
The data displays include…
The Australian National Renewable Energy Projects Map usually sells for $185 including GST and postage. However, if you follow this link & order from Business Maps Australia, and enter the code “BMALT20” at checkout, we can offer a 12% discount = $163 including GST and postage.
Australian Power Generation Map
For the first time in Australia, Business Maps Australia brings to the market a product to provide information on the entire power generation industry in the country. This map provides data on all the key Renewable Energy sites, and includes the key Coal and Gas fired generators across the nation.
The map includes the following:
The Australian Power Generation Map usually sells for $255 including GST and postage. However if you follow this link and order from Business Maps Australia, and enter the code “BMALT20” at checkout, we can offer a 12% discount = $225 including GST and postage.
Australian Energy Metals Map
The Renewable Energy industry is one of the leading growth industries around the world, including here in Australia. There are ten key minerals that are critical to producing many components of Renewable Energy machinery, and especially the commercial and utility sized storage batteries. Also displayed in this presentation are the strategic mines and key prospects for the Rare Earth Minerals, vital to other key industries.
For the first time, all this information is now available in one publication, and is an ideal document for explorers, miners, investors, and any group with interests in the Green energy production and storage industry.
The Australian Energy Metals Map usually sells for $195 including GST and postage. However, if you follow this link and order from Business Maps Australia, and enter the code “BMALT20” at checkout, we can offer a 12% discount = $172 and postage.
Want Them All?
If you purchase all three maps, BMA will overlay your company’s logo on each map at no additional cost. Contact details to discuss this option are available when you click on any of the Order Here buttons above.