Reach Solar Energy
Description:First stage 110 MW of total 300 MW project is, at the time, the largest solar PV project under construction in Australia. Project will be built “battery storage ready”, and aiming to be first major solar farm to participate in FCAS market (frequency control and ancillary services).
Major Contractors/Suppliers:EPC: Elecnor
PPA: Origin Energy
Professional services: PwC
- 2017, Jul : Financial close gained for 110 MW second phase
- 2017, Apr : Enel Green Power and Dutch Infrastructure Fund JV closed an agreement to acquire Bungala stage 1. Construction started.
- 2017, Feb : PPA signed with Origin Energy
- 2016, Oct : Application made to SA Development Assessment Commission.
* Please advise us of any errors or out of date information. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the information provided, Altenergy accepts no liability or responsibility for the contents of www.altenergy.com.au (click here for full Terms & Conditions)
approximate representation only
Name : David Webster
Title : -
Phone : 0411 381 803
Email : [email protected]